Craig Dunn Motor City has Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles. Every Certified Pre-Owned vehicle goes through a thorough 150+ point inspection process and must be under 9 years and have less than 160,000 kms. These vehicles come with additional benefits, including 24 hour Roadside Assistance, Manufacturer's Warranty and a 30-day/2500 km exchange privilege.
About the GM Certified Pre-Owned Program
150+ POINT INSPECTION
Each GM Certified Pre-Owned vehicle must pass a rigorous 150+ point inspection as performed by a licensed GM-Trained technician to ensure that it is in top condition inside and out. This inspection includes engine, instrument, and interior components, as well as:
- Pre-test drive evaluation
- Service bay inspection
- Exterior ear and tear inspection
- Active safety features inspection (if equipped)
- Any needed maintenance service
- Parts and components replaced (if necessary)
- Road test
- Final inspections
All of the above must be completed in order for the vehicle to be certified.
The GM Certified Pre-Owned warranty covers all maintenance services, as long as they are performed by qualified technicians who use only OEM factory-approved parts. Most third-party aftermarket warranties that are offered in the used car industry do not provide the same scope of coverage.
Our CPO vehicles come with a 3-month* or 5,000-kilometre* Used Vehicle Limited Warranty, and drivers will be happy to know that they have the option of extending or upgrading to an even more comprehensive Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Protection Plan. Should you decide to sell your CPO vehicle, the fact that any existing warranty coverage is transferrable will add to its resale value.
Certified Pre-Owned vehicles come with 24 Hour Roadside Assistance for a minimum of 3 months or 5,000 kilometres*. That means that if you are ever stranded on the road outside of Portage la Prairie, you can depend on getting the help you need. Roadside Assistance coverage also includes:
- Trip Interruption Coverage: If you car breaks down 250 kilometres or more from your home, you are eligible for a Trip Interruption Interruption Allowance of $195 a day to cover meals and lodging. In addition, if you need to avail yourself of alternate transportation, you are eligible for a maximum reimbursement of $500.
- Trip Routing Services: To help you get the most out of every road trip, Roadside Assistance also can provide suggested travel routes, maps, and points of interest, all for free.
To use Roadside Assistance, simply call 1-800-268-6800, and a service operator will assist you with your needs.
If within the first 30 days or 2,500km* of the date of purchase you are not completely satisfied with your GM Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, you may exchange it for another eligible CPO vehicle. If the price of the replacement vehicle is more or less than the exchange value of your exchange, you will receive a credit or pay the difference. Conditions apply.
Anyone who is enrolled in full-time studies with a valid student ID from a recognized institution (i.e., high school, college, university), or who have graduated within the past 6 months, can receive $500 towards the purchase or lease of eligible GM Certified Pre-Owned vehicles. Talk to one of our friendly sales or finance specialists to get all of the details of our exclusive CPO Student Discount.