The 2.7L Turbo High-Output Engine is now available at Craig Dunn Motor City in Portage la Prairie. This remarkable engine became available in the 2022 Model year. General Motors made this impressive engine standard on Chevrolet Silverado WT, Custom, Custom Trail Boss, LT, RST Double Cab and LT Trail Boss. Additionally GMC Sierra Elevation, SLE and Pro trims come standard with the 2.7L Engine. Our customers are already impressed with the power and fuel efficiency that this new engine has proved in real-life applications.
WHY GET THE 2.7L TURBO?
- The 2.7L Turbo High-Output engine provides better fuel efficiency than V8 Engines
- With 310 HP, 430 lb.-ft. of torque
- It has a towing capacity of up to 9400 LB. (4264 KG)
- This High Output engine offers impressive power and durability.
- Torque on demand is delivered by a dual volute turbocharger.
This engine has more power and capability over the previous gen engines. It provides better fuel efficiency compared to the V8 models.