2016 Chevy Cruze Canadian Release Date
One of Chevy’s most popular vehicles in the past few years has been the Chevy Cruze. It is compact yet spacious, small but powerful and stylish but affordable. It is the best of both words in a multitude of aspects. Now the Chevy Cruze has received its first major redesign with exciting new features. Today we’re going to tell you all about these changes in addition to the 2016 Chevy Cruze Canadian release date.
2016 Chevy Cruze Highlights
- Chevrolet MyLink with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay capability
- 1.4L turbo engine with direct injection and stop/start technology
- Stronger and lighter body structure that enhances agility, efficiency and safety
- Projector headlamps with light-emitting LED signature lighting
- More standard features such as 10 air bags, four-wheel disc brakes, rearview camera and available OnStar 4G LTE with Wi-Fi hotspot
- New available features including wireless phone charging, heated rear leather seats and heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Available advanced safety features including Side Blind Zone Alert, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Lane Keep Assist and Forward Collision Alert
Read More: 2016 Chevy Cruze pricing in Canada
2016 Chevy Cruze New Technology
The Chevy Cruze will now come with even more technology options for drivers to stay connected and entertained. The first of these features is the all-new Chevrolet MyLink infotainment system that integrates select phone functions onto the Cruze’s 7-inch diagonal colour touchscreen. You can call up music, navigation apps and more with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and more. There is also an 8-inch display and navigation available that also uses Apple CarPlay. Another available feature is OnStar with 4G LTE and built-in Wi-Fi hotspot. These features will help you get where you need to go while staying connected and entertained.
The 2016 Chevy Cruze is predicted to arrive at dealerships like Craig Dunn Motor City in early 2016. If you want to get more information on new vehicles in the GM lineup, check back here often. We will let you know what you can expect from new GM vehicles.