What’s open for Thanksgiving 2015 in Winnipeg?
- The Ikea store will be open 10:00am to 6:00pm and the restaurant 9:30am to 5:00pm.
- The Polo Park Shopping Center will open at 11:00am and close at 6:00pm.
- Several other stores should be on their Sunday schedules.
Thanksgiving Activities in Winnipeg
A few other attractions will be open on Thanksgiving this year that are fun for the whole family.
- Royal Aviation Museum of Western Canada will be open 10:00am to 5:00pm on Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend and noon to 5:00pm on Sunday and Monday. Admission is $2.00 and there will be a free guided tour both Sunday and Monday at 2:00pm.
- Assiniboine Park Zoo will be open 9:00am to 5:00pm on Thanksgiving. Admission is $19.75 for adults, $17.50 for ages 13-17 and seniors and $10.00 for ages 3-12.
Thanksgiving Feast 2015
And of course, what would Thanksgiving be without a helping of delicious turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and all the trimmings? Ambitious souls with culinary skill will likely make their own feast, but if you’re just not feeling it this year, the Holiday Inn Winnipeg South can provide your Thanksgiving feast hassle-free. Call by Wednesday, October 7 to secure your reservation.