The Chevrolet brand has earned more 2016 J.D. Power Initial Quality and Dependability awards* than any other brand. Vehicles ranging from compact city cars to heavy duty trucks have earned these honors, and we are proud to share them.
2016 Chevy Equinox
This Canadian-made compact SUV earned Most Dependable Compact SUV and (for the second year in a row) Highest Ranked Compact SUV in Initial Quality. It tied for the later award with its sister vehicle the GMC Terrain.
2016 Chevy Silverado HD
Earning both Highest Ranked Heavy Duty Pickup in Initial Quality, and Most Dependable Large Heavy Duty Pickup (for the second year in a row), the Chevy Silverado HD offers premium power and capability.
Other 2016 and Before Award Winners
- Chevy Camaro – Most Dependable Midsize Sporty Car (four years in a row)
- Chevy Spark – Highest Ranked City Car in Initial Quality (two years in a row)
- Chevy Tahoe – Highest Ranked Large SUV in Initial Quality
- Chevy Malibu – Most Dependable Midsize Car (2 years in a row)
- Chevy Silverado Light-Duty – Highest Ranked Large Light Duty Pickup in Initial Quality (two years in a row)
Interested in taking advantages of the premium value and dependability represented by these vehicles? Schedule your test drive at Craig Dunn Motor City today!
*all awards listed are J.D. Power awards, and are measures of Dependability and Initial Quality in the U.S.