The 2.7L Turbo High-Output Engine released for the 2022 Model year. General Motors made this impressive engine standard on Chevrolet Silverado WT, Custom, Custom Trail Boss, LT, RST Double Cab and LT Trail Boss. Additionally GMC Sierra Elevation, SLE and Pro trims come standard with the 2.7L Engine.
Boasting a 24% increase in torque over the current engine, the 2.7L Turbo provides 310 horsepower and 430 lb.-ft. of maximum torque. With this engine, Torque on demand is delivered by the unique dual volute turbocharger. This has priority oiling and cooling to help you take on the toughest jobs with ease.
WHY GET THE 2.7L TURBO?
- The 2.7L Turbo High-Output engine provides better fuel efficiency than V8 Engines
- With 310 HP, 430 lb.-ft. of torque
- It has a towing capacity of up to 9400 LB. (4264 KG)
- This High Output engine offers impressive power and durability.
- Torque on demand is delivered by a dual volute turbocharger.
This engine has more power and capability over the previous gen engines. It provides better fuel efficiency compared to the V8 models!